Howdy Ya'll for Small Town Texas!!

Options
I am so excited to lose weight, eat better and get to know you guys!! My best bud and I have started walking and soon we will be biking (pulling are kids!). I'm a mother of one sweet baby boy who will be two in October. Right now I am a stay-at-home mom but I am studying to be a personal fitness trainer. I have always loved the gym and outdoors but have slacked off a little! Chasing a kid is exercise, right?? :bigsmile:

Have an AWESOME weekend guys!!

84897.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• lezlee
    lezlee Posts: 8
    Options
    I am so excited to lose weight, eat better and get to know you guys!! My best bud and I have started walking and soon we will be biking (pulling are kids!). I'm a mother of one sweet baby boy who will be two in October. Right now I am a stay-at-home mom but I am studying to be a personal fitness trainer. I have always loved the gym and outdoors but have slacked off a little! Chasing a kid is exercise, right?? :bigsmile:

Have an AWESOME weekend guys!!

84897.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I have to ask what small town you live in. lol. I used to live in Wichita Falls and Abilene and San Antonio and now I'm in DFW.
    Welcome to the site! You are going to love it here. There are always challenges going on that you can join at anytime. People are really supportive and your questions get answered! Don't be afraid to ask anything. Someone on here will probably know the answer or can at least give you ideas.
    Melissa
  • trjrobertson
    Options
    oooh Lezlee! You just made my day. Chasing kids...exercise....gotta be! My three year and I race everyday around bedtime....I've gotta be buring something huh?
  • lezlee
    Options
    I have to ask what small town you live in. lol. I used to live in Wichita Falls and Abilene and San Antonio and now I'm in DFW.

If you can believe it smaller than those!! LOL!! Big Spring for now...It's about 20,000! We have a super wal-mart and FIVE prisons! :huh: yep 5! But I hope to be in Lubbock soon!
  • lezlee
    Options
    oooh Lezlee! You just made my day. Chasing kids...exercise....gotta be! My three year and I race everyday around bedtime....I've gotta be buring something huh?

Girl you know it!! :laugh:
  • pamelawilliams
    Options
    Welcome

Good luck on your weight loss journey. Chasing kids is the best kind of exercise.:smile:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!!!!!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • cre13
    cre13 Posts: 68
    Options
    GoodLuck.gif