I'm here for YOU!

Options
Hi there everyone,
I just want to take the time to introduce myself.... My names Nicole and i'm a fitness BUFF!! I use to be a big unhappy girl till the day I picked up my first dumbbell 4 years ago. It honestly changed my life. From that point on I wanted to compete, train others, and eventually open my own training studio complete with its own supplement store. Last year I found out I was pregnant and was excited to be an active pregnant woman but soon found out I was having twins and was advised NOT to. I gained over 75lbs and was miserable. My twins are now 3 months old and even though I am VERY far from my pre preggo self. I HAVE lost 47lbs (not including that 15lbs that shed off right after birth) since. Though my progress is coming along amazingly it's also due to the fact that I do already know what im doing... and I have already done this before. My point being is I KNOW how hard it is to lose the weight and stay focused. I have helped many clients over the years achieve the body of their dreams and i'm here for anyone who needs a little push in the right direction. Now why I this woman posting this you ask? well, to be honest, I moved to NJ recently from FL and am now a stay at home mom. I miss my personal training job so much and I plan to go back once the kids are in school but for now want to focus on opening up a website and doing online training... but to do that, I need to set a name for myself on the online community which is why I am here telling you.... untill I get the site up and running and have made a name for myself here as well as numerous other websites, I am offering some of my services to each and every one of you. I know how hard it is... so if there is anything you might be confused about feel free to send me a message, or add me... I just started a blog that I plan to update almost weekly featuring workouts, diets, fitness articles, etc. I'm not here to offer you products or sell you anything... I'm here to provide motivation and support to get you where you want to be. and remember, Diets don't work! Lifestyle changes do!

Happy lifting & good luck to everyone on all your goals!

Replies

• crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I wish I had you in my town. Free support, sweet, where do I sign up, lol.
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options
    Girl you know Im all about it!!:flowerforyou: Im a Jersey girl myself....so hope your enjoying living there :) hehe
    Thanks for offering this for us....Im so excited!!:happy:
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    @ crystal lol which is why im doing it ONLINE for now.. need to get my name out there before I start charging ;-) and if I had the time to train in person I would be at a gym charging lol

thats gonna have to wait till the kiddies start pre school lol
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Thank you for offering your motivation and knowledge. You will be recieving a lot of questions from me in the near future =)

You are doing an awesome job getting back to yourself thus far.

Shima
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Woo hoo a buddy who knows what they're doing, has been through it and talks from experience. Friend request on its way!!! Plenty of questions sure to follow :smile: