I am new, but old to the diet game!

Options
Literally, a big loser when it comes to losing weight! Thanks for understanding!

Replies

• mreardon2996
    mreardon2996 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am not new to the diet game either- been up and down my whole life- lose 50 lbs and then gradually gain it- on the way down of this roller coaster ride- this site really helps- down 7 lbs since last Monday.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on that train, too. If I kept off everything I have lost, I'd be nothing but air.
    I'm here to lose the 50 I regained after I lost it, after I regained it, after I lost it, after I....... you get it.
  • bgcamp
    bgcamp Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you are! I've gained and lost the same 20-30 pounds 3 times in the past 10 years. I definately feel better about myself when I'm at a healthier weight. I hope this time after I've lost it, I won't let things creep up as high again without putting the breaks on early.
  • GoingToLose25
    Options
    Oh, but gaining is back is fun until you realize it's time to lose it again! Good luck all!
  • mreardon2996
    mreardon2996 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Diet is going well- how about the rest of you- lots of exercise and portion control are key for me!!!:flowerforyou: