Slow-cooker Pork Roast Easy 3 ingredients

Options
dvdlover
dvdlover Posts: 719 Member
1 pork roast
6-8 washed red potatoes
1 packet onion soup mix

place pork roast in slow cooker sprinkle entire packet of onion soup mix over the top of roast cover with lid and set slow cooker on high for 8 hours after 4 hours place potatoes around the roast and cover again and finish cooking there is no need to add water to this roast comes out tender and moist and just falls apart with a fork potatoes are easily cut or mashed with fork and taste fantastic when some of the juice is poured on them

Replies

• jeep2961
    jeep2961 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just thawed a pork loin and didnt know what to do with it today, gonna try your easy recipe ! Thanks
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    That sounds delish, must try that!
  • BatCola
    BatCola Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I will have to try this I have been looking for simple recipes like this... no water either hmmmm ok.:drinker:
  • mrsmcmo
    mrsmcmo Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to try this! Sounds delicious. Has anyone else tried it? How did it turn out?
  • collins65
    collins65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PlatypusPerry37
    PlatypusPerry37 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I always use my pork roasts for burritos but this sounds good too!
  • Ainesilver
    Ainesilver Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump to save.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    OMG! love simple recipes...gonna give this a try.
  • r_jen
    r_jen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I will have to try this I have been looking for simple recipes like this... no water either hmmmm ok.:drinker:
    American meat is already soaked in water. You could add a 1/4 cup if you are worried but honestly that just dilutes the flavor.
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ive made this with venison on the bone, add water and the soup mix. Smells SO GOOD in the house when cooking. And you know it's done when meat falls off bone or easily pulls with fork :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have another - also 3 ingredients.

Pork loin, submerged in root beer. Cook on low till it is done, pour off all the liquid. Shred, mix with bbq sauce.