5 day inferno plan

Options
i started the 5 day plan on sunday and have loved my results. i never measured...darn me! but i know i lost inches! my coworkers told me i looked like i lost weight! anyways i am down 7lbs in the 5 days! loving this! with each workout i burned between 500 and 600 calories while having a blast! i cant wait to get started on my 20 week turbofire exercise plan!

Replies

• zoethomas1978
    Options
    What is the inferno plan? Had a bad day today.Need to lose weight!!!
  • Wendy72
    Wendy72 Posts: 23
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • Randallw25
    Options
    What is the inferno plan? Had a bad day today.Need to lose weight!!!

The Inferno Plan is the quick staet/Five day diet and workout plan that comes with TurboFire. Its is a Low Calories and workout for five days. It is about 1200-1300 Claories a day. Eating five times a day. The workouts are about 55 Mins to 70Mins.

Could be used with any workout im sure just do a good calorie burning work out adn low calorie diet. It is a great workout and I am proud of my wife for finishing it. Food was good too.
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    yes the inferno plan was just the "diet" (eating plan) that they put together to give you a jump start with turbofire. i actually enjoyed the majority of the food i ate...who knew that chicken breast, alfalfa sprouts, and hummus on a pita pocket was soo good??