Hello!

Options
My name is Ashley. I am a student and the mother of two small boys, Xzavior and Zaylin. I just had Zaylin July of this year and I am trying to lose the baby weight. I found this app while looking for something to help me keep track of my calorie intake and activity levels. I am currently around 175 and want to be 140. I am looking forward to meeting my goals. good luck to all of you too.

Replies

• judybugmeemaw2013
    Options
    Hi, My aka is Judybugmeemaw. I am on the Medifast program. Currently doing the transition-which is where the Medifast meals are becoming less as food groups are being incorporated back into my daily calorie count. Have lost 37 pounds since March of 2014.
    :flowerforyou:
  • MamaMollyT
    MamaMollyT Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just wanted to say welcome and good luck. I also have two kiddos and was around 175 after my first child. It took some time and consistency but I managed to get back to fighting weight so I know you can too. A running stroller was invaluable. Also having some workout equipment always available at home and I planned many workouts to do at the park. Some people think I look crazy jumping up and down on park benches and doing pullups on monkey bars but it works for my schedule and works for my kids!
  • livelaughloveandfitness
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Your doing great!
  • cocainecrawford_
    cocainecrawford_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi im giselle. Im pro ana and please dont lecture me about it bc i really dont care, sorry. Add me if you really need motivation or if you're pro ana too and maybe we could share tips/thinspo.