Back Again with no Success yet!

Options
Back to trying this again, been in a battle of weight loss for a very long time! Staying consistent for me is a struggle because when I stumble with my diet, I stay stuck in bad habits, a vicious cycle of junk food, and then it takes me forever to start over again. I never have reached out to MFP community. Hoping this time I can have success and looking for support!

Replies

• anninanaomi
    Options
    mptrixie1, I can totally relate! I've originally started using this app in 2011. And finally today downloaded it again...so obviously no success there but I am totally committed this time and am hoping to find some supportive MFP friends within this community. I will go ahead and send you a friend request. Support groups are amazing and can make the difference! Looking forward to a healthier lifestyle with lots of MFP community support :)
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Log Everything daily

Good Luck

29509743.png
  • mahogonnee
    Options
    I think you should try added some friends that will support you and encourage you. If you're open to getting pointers on your daily diet and exercise habits it helps. My diet was absolute trash and I had the hardest time getting it under control but some complete stranger that I added as a friend helped me out. Best of luck to you :-)