Help I lost my butt??!!!

Options
I have not looked in a mirror in a while. Today I did. My butt is gone. Apparently the weight I have lost came out of my butt and legs. It is funny how some of lose it, isnt it? For those of you down about 30 - 40 pounds, where did you lose it first? And the funny part, How long did it take you to notice.

Replies

• Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Boobs

Immediately
  • StephanieT0602
    StephanieT0602 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Jealous! I wish I could lose my butt and my thighs!!

I lost it in my boobs first, not that there was much there to begin with. Although, I'm only down 15 lbs, with another 10 lbs to go.
  • mrsKOrtiz
    mrsKOrtiz Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    i hope to God that I don't lose my butt or boobs. But sadly, we don't get to pick!
  • heather_hearts_travel
    Options
    Strangely enough, my fingers. I noticed that my rings fit better pretty early on. Now a lot of them are very loose. A problem, but a good one.
  • jouttie
    jouttie Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My head/face. Noticed it when my glasses kept falling off.
    Then my shoulders. Noticed it when my tops kept falling off.
    Still got a HUGE belly, bum and thighs. Guess I always will have.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    My fat loss started where I desired it least and ended up where I wanted to reduce the most.
    In other words...my fat belly is the last place I store unwanted lard. And the key to fat loss is an overall reduction as there is no real viable way to spot reduce those stubborn places.

Maybe liposuction and ab implants...lol
  • duncans810
    duncans810 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. 18.6 lbs lost and all in my butt and thighs. I joined crossfit I'm determined for it to leave my stomach
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I needs to lose love handles next please the fat burning Gods....
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Did you look behind the sofa?
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    T&A. my sister pointed out my less-bubbly backside when I showed her my pants were getting baggy. :grumble:
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I havent't lost 30-40 lbs yest but from what I have lost so far my chest was the first to go.

TBH I wasn't the first to notice, my husband was...then I started to notice when I wasn't filling the same size bra I have been wearing for over 10 years :( That's ok, I'm ok with them shrinking L:laugh: L
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Love handles and abs (near the belly button) are last to go. Make sure you lift heavy (squats at least) if you don't want to lose your butt.
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    In my face. But if I had a choice I'd suck it all from my belly and pump it in my butt.
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping I lose my butt and boobs. Have way too much of both. Lost 7 pounds so far and cant really tell a difference as of yet, but I'm waiting patiently
  • awesomedjmcvey
    awesomedjmcvey Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you will get there. one day you will put on a shirt or pants and go this is pretty awesome.... It is a GLORIOUS moment!
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    Thighs and chest.

Happy about both... now just get rid of that belly and neck and I'll be happy.
  • Dobba69
    Dobba69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Face, *kitten*, Arms, Hips and still working on the belly (hardest place to lose)
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Have only lost a few inches, but mostly in my hips/thighs and stomach, actually. I think a little bit in my bust too but I haven't noticed it as much.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I lost in my face/neck first. It made it easy for people to notice. Then my thighs....I had a flat butt before, didn't lose anything there. It's actually better now days from all the squats and weighted hip thrusters.

ETA - I lost a lot in the band size of my chest, but cup size has remained the same. Wish that would change, but no such luck.
  • leetowle
    leetowle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I lost it in my legs and bum first, still having problems with the love handles but I live in hope...