did anyone have good results on Jillian's 30 day shred

Options
I would love to hear about any results, I'm starting this today and would love some motivation!

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 22 today. I haven't lost much weight but I've lost a few inches. It definitely helps with endurance and stamina. I also have more tone to my arms.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I can't see how it wouldn't, that video made me think I was going to die. haha I still want to do it....it would be cool if someone had before and after pics like the P90x people do.
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I don't have any info on results because I just started it yesterday. But I absolutely loved it, and I'm looking forward to doing it again! Since it's only 20 minutes and hits strength, cardio, AND abs, it's perfect for days that I can't make it to the gym.

And the best part is that even though I lift and do cardio regularly, I'm still sore today from Jillian's workout. It's an impressive 20 minutes of butt-kicking (literally), that's for sure. :)

-E
  • bayba792
    bayba792 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm barely on day 2 but I'm sore. I figure after I finish 30 day shred I'll start the P90x that my husband has. I do Jillian with my regular workout routine.
  • daniellvecchione
    Options
    I used for 4-5 months last year...had great results! Last Jan I was 160....

Starting measurements:
    1/3/10
    Waist 34"
    Hips 37.5"
    Chest 39"
    Right Thigh 24.5"
    Left Thigh 24"
    Right arm 12"
    Left arm 12"

3/20/10
    Chest-35 -4
    Waist-28 -6
    Hips-32.5 -5
    rt- 20 -4
    lt- 20 -4
    ra-10.5 -1.5
    la-10.5 -0.5

Total inches down 25

As of today:
    Chest-34 -5
    Waist-27 - 7
    Hips-33 -4.5
    rt- 19.5 -4.5
    lt- 19 .5 -4.5
    ra-10 -2
    la-10 -1

Total inches down 28.50

I have mixed in several other workouts along the way. Turbo Jam, a little p90x, and currently doing Brazil Butt Lift.

Good Luck!
  • kansas66
    kansas66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this video since Dec 8th, i haven't lost much weight, but I am keeping off what i have lost, my endurance has definately increased and I am toning up (even my husband and children have noticed). I stayed on level 1 for at least 3 weeks to get my cardio stamina built up, since I didn't feel like I was burning enough calories, so now when I do the video I do both level 1 and 2 , I just cut out the cool down on level 1 and warm up on level 2 . Put it this way, I'm 42 and am 25 pounds overweight, my 20 year old is in excellent shape, but she can't make it thru level 1....LOL
    Always remember, there is never a happy ending to quick weight lose
  • leasah
    leasah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started mid-December and I really wish I had measured myself before I started, but I can tell you I feel much stronger. I can actually start to see some stomach definition which is huge when you have had 3 c-section and you are over 40! I have lingered longer than the 10 days on both level 1 and 2 but will be starting level 3 this weekend. So far each level has kicked my butt. I'm not technically overweight, but at the upper end of healthy for my height but I still have 5-7lbs to lose and Im hoping that the Shred gets me there. Right now I have no giant weight loss to report, but I have to believe even if I lose no weight I have gained muscle and gained a healthy habit. I have found a million excuses not to exercise, but this tape really eliminates them all. Its only like 25 minutes warm up to cool down, all you need is a set of hand weights and that is it! I just have to remind myself when I have a million other things I need to be doing in the morning, that I'm worth at least 25 minutes a day.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Ive had the best results in my life!!! check my blog out!
    http://shreddingandlosing.blogspot.com
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I just finished the Shred for the first day two days ago. I've posted my result on my blog if you want to check it out. I still have weight to lose but I've lost 10.6lbs on the Shred. =)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/petithamu/view/30-day-shred-result-66089
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!