Help I lost my butt??!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Soggynode
    Soggynode Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I'm down 60lbs and I too was little startled when I looked back and my butt was missing. Fortunately my wife reminded me I that never had one to start with so I'm just back normal.
  • frygirl1954
    Options
    The first time I saw my collar bones I almost cried! I noticed my butt was gone after losing the last 15lbs. My boobs left me about two months ago, which if ok as long as I'm not naked.... I have sixpack abs but, all the extra skin hides them.....
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Squats, lunges and deadlifts are a great way to shape up the buttocks region and legs as well :wink:

I lost a good chunk of my boobs :sad:
  • C5North
    C5North Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm only down 35 but so far...

-Waist. I've gone from size 50 pants (actually probably should have been in 52) to being able to get 2 fingers in the waist of my size 46 pants.

-Fingers. I wasn't expecting this. My ring is getting really loose.

-Legs. 2 months ago I wasn't able to get the size 46 pants I mentioned above past my thighs.
  • mangogirl272727
    mangogirl272727 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Boobs

immediate...
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    My Head/neck... and my arms. I have flappiness under my arms now lol.
  • saracantthink
    saracantthink Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I did my measurements for the month I had lost more than an inch on my waist and thigh but none on my hips and neck. Usually I would lose my boobs, but since I am lactating they have actually grown (temporarily). I can't wait until the empty baby belly goes away, and my hips (hopefully) go back to their pre-baby shape. I am still only 14 lbs. down with 64 to go.
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Boobs although they were never big even when I was overweight!! Then face then everywhere!! My butt is non existent too!! Despite the amount of weighted squats I do!! My legs are lean but I have the most un lady like calf muscles and well I quite like my biceps I have to resist the urge to flex them my otherhalf doesn't like them or perhaps he is jealous!! :tongue:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    boobs, back, waist, face, ankles, arms...everywhere but da butt baby. Today I decided, I think I'm gonna keep it. Going into maintenance :)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I lost it in my shoulders, arms, and back mostly. Weird, I know, but that is the most defined part of my body, even though I could probably stand to lose about 10 pounds in my *kitten*. I wish spot reducing were a thing sometimes.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I seem to have found it! It's right here, I'm sitting on it right now, oh wait nope that’s just my own fat *kitten*. Never mind! :happy:

Actually, I've lost a lot in the face, mid-section and moobs, the twins have really shrunk down.
  • tkdgirlms
    Options
    I'm a bit behind on my tv shows but at least you don't have those fat babies popping out like in the Dr Who episode I watched last night...weird!!
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    R.I.P to all the butts out there :brokenheart:
  • Jbarbo01
    Jbarbo01 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    boobs, tummy, and butt. My arms and legs are still similar size...stupid body!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I lost my boobs first! Sadly I still have a lot of butt. Someone care share mine!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Stomach first. I lost my butt too, and I do squats like crazy. I miss it.
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Same story here OP. Lost it from face, neck, butt, thighs...pretty much everywhere...the least loss is from the gut. It is said that males will lose here last...and mine is reduced by half or more but what is left is stubborn. 47 lost and another 16 to go...hopefully it will finally be gone.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    40 pounds gone and my old jeans still fit fine around my waist. But they have sooooooo much room in the butt that the back pockets seem to just hang to my knees. Seems like I have lost a lot there clothed, but when I look at it naked in the mirror, it all still appears to be there, lol.
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Down 60 pounds here and it all came from the boobs and butt......so sad:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    I lost it in my shoulders, arms, and back mostly. Weird, I know, but that is the most defined part of my body, even though I could probably stand to lose about 10 pounds in my *kitten*. I wish spot reducing were a thing sometimes.

No. Keep dat *kitten*.