FRIENDS....

Options
:bigsmile:

I noticed the more friends you have the more you love this website. Because then you have way more support than just having like 10 friends, and you have more people to talk to. Because your friends may not be on all the time. lol

I absolutely love this website!!! So add me if you like...!!

Replies

• h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Adding... more the merrier:D
  • chunk3y_m0nk3y
    Options
    That is so true. You can never have to many friends espeically if they are the kind of friends who will help you when you need them..or not!! lol :) At least they will be there to help encourage good choices and give you the motivation to do better.
  • shanamalena
    Options
    Yup....some people get bored when they dont have anyone to chat with and if they dont have the support. Or even seeing other people that was even bigger than themselves lose the weight. Dang it....if anyone can lose weight, then you can too!! lol It is Possible!!! :-)
  • Bretd75
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome I stumbled onto this thing last week and had just started dieting and exercising again I think this is going to help me reach my goals .....I can't believe it is free!!
  • CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    Yay! I completely agree! The more friends you have the more supported you feel and the better you do! Everyone feel free to add me too!!