Thank you, pizza hut

Options
2»

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had a horrible experience at Pizza Hut in the past month. Had that new Cheesy Bacon Stuffed Crust pizza and, while it sounds delicious, felt a little undercooked with the dough and bacon in the crust. That night I was just not well at all, I'll leave it at that.

Well that might not be directly related to Pizza Hut though. I know that I had a fantastic meal two days ago, and still spent most of the evening in the restroom... but it's because my body wasn't used to so much fat anymore. The food was fine.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    when i was pregnant i threw up every time i ate burger king. to this day i am no longer drawn in like kid following a pied piper by the smokey smell wafting from bk.... its over. that and carrot cake. cant eat carrot cake either. so two down.

come to find out i was not the only one who had this problem at burger king.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    That's one way to lose weight!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with pizza or ice cream, as long as you make them fit your calorie deficit.

ETA: Unless, of course, either give you food poisoning.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Best of Luck with that I eat Pizza once a week (atleast) and Ice cream about every night.... Don't plan on that ever changing... lol