Scale doesn't always say it all (pics)

Options
So I won't go into too much detail on my back-story...(its a long one)...but I will say I am nearly 115lbs down from my starting weight and very near to my goal. At the beginning of this summer I bought my first bikini ever! It was exciting being so close to my goal and really starting to be proud of what I saw when I looked in the mirror. Ya sure it's not perfection, and ya there is some extra skin and places that I still want to work on but over all I feel fit and strong and for me that's what this journey was really about! :D Now over these summer months I continued my weight lifting routine that I had started back in February. Also doing a bit of cardio now and again but focusing mainly on building muscle. I can see now after looking back at the pictures I took at the beginning of summer and the ones I took just recently that there is a change :) though the scale has stayed the same. I see definite improvements based on these pictures. Pictures are so important , they really help you see the change in yourself when you may feel like nothing is happening. To all of those who are frustrated that the scale isn't moving...keep at it! Your body is changing and you will thank yourself in the end when you pushed through and didn't give up! Best of luck to you all!

Front- May 2014 --> Now

frontbikinisbs_zps24363465.jpg

Side

sidebikinisbs_zpsa1d9360f.jpg

Back

backbikinisbs_zps2a7473f4.jpg

Replies

• sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Great job! I definitely notice a difference. I love posts like these, very encouraging! The scale hasn't budged for me either over the summer but I'm hoping I've lost inches like you have :drinker:
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Like i've stated on your wall..................you look fantastic! Great transformation!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!! Your transformation is simply amazing! You look like a completely different person.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    I am super impressed. A loss of 115 is really commendable. You looked fab back in the spring but I do really see a difference since then too. Especially in your upper abs/ribcage area plus the side view of your legs. Great work!
  • yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Impressive, you have came a long way.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Extra skin?? Huh?? Those quads are too distracting :drinker:
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am glad you are my friend and inspire me daily with your continued dedication!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the awesome work!!!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look awesome--you're doing a great job!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    you know what I like most about this post??? YOU BOUGHT THE SUIT!!! Great job! ;)
  • cindys921
    cindys921 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. End of. :smile:
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Great work.
  • tammyjane42
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, you look amazing, and you are right pictures are important!!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Great job thanks for sharing!!!:flowerforyou:
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!