Hello 2 all..want 2 lose baby weight

Options
Well hello to all my name is Irene and I am new to this site, well I am not new to the losing weight its my third time and last time that I want to go through this.I have lost weight in the past when I was 18(no baby fat just overweight) and the second time when I was 23(baby weight of two pregnancies) and well I am now I am motivated to lose the baby weight again. I just need a lil support from others who are trying to lose weight.So I am here posting to making new friends and getting helfull advice.

Replies

• adurfee
    adurfee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat! Trying to lose baby weight...although my baby is now 14 months, so I've realized that the baby weight isn't baby weight anymore. It's just plain old weight that's gotta go. Welcome!
  • pmk1
    pmk1 Posts: 1
    Options
    HI! i am 19 years old and use to play sports all through school and then gained freshman 15.. more like 30 haha. I am trying to loose weight and am serious about it! Since youve lost baby weight before im gonna look to you for some motivation and hopefully i can do the same for you!
  • sheilanelson
    sheilanelson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My am too trying to loose the weight that i gained from having a baby .... he is now 5 1/2 months so i am still nursing so i am stil tying to keep my calories up so it does not interfere with his food !!:) well is there a sertain diet you are doing ? or any programs you have joined like a gym or etc ?