Stay at Home Mom.

Options
Hi,
My name is Danielle. I am 27 and I have 3 children ages 2, 1 and 4 months.
I am ready to lose all of that baby weight and I am looking for some great friends who understand how hard it is to lose weight.
I know that I will need a lot of encouragement at this time and I hope that I can meet some people here to help me through this. I am ready to really commit to my goal.
PLease feel free to add me as a friend. Id love to have people to chat with about this.

Replies

• jnord8729
    jnord8729 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi Danielle. Request sent.
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello Danielle. I'm also a stay at home mom to 3 kids. You can add me:flowerforyou:
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am mom of 3 boys 8,4,2. I work full time and do books for my husband business.

I get the busy and kids Motivation it can be done. and work out around them you'll see the older two trying to do the same.
  • luvmydawgs
    luvmydawgs Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom of two girls 5 and 2. I know it is hard to lose weight but I also don't accept being a mom as an excuse. So you can add me if you want. I am supper supportive but I don't believe in excuses =)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm also a mum of 3 kids. I'm on maternity leave, so kind of a temporary stay at home mum! My kids are 5, 3 and 5 months.