NSV (tmi)

Options
Ishii19
Ishii19 Posts: 115 Member
My pretty undies fit me again! I have a drawer stuffed with Victoria's Secret and hanky panky that I haven't been able to use for the better part of a year - in fact I think buying "granny panties" was my rock bottom - lol - when I decided to turn things around - 4 months/18lbs later and I'm back in the drawer :):):) can't wait to see how good they look in 4 more months ;)

Replies

• paygep
    paygep Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    that's hot :wink:
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    woot woot WTG
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Wooo love that!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Yippee!! This is very, very important ;) . Those nice panties are expensive!
  • DiamondDiva914
    DiamondDiva914 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO VICTORIA'S SECRET! I'M SICK OF THE SIX PACK OF HANES FROM WALMART!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Just wait til they are falling off and you have to get new ones! Yay for you! I can't even wear underwear ever since I was pregnant. I look forward to wearing them again.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I look forward to the day when I can confidently go to victoria secret and buy some "nasty" undies LOL without being super embarassed. Maybe 80 more lbs? :p
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!