please share your Jillian Michaels ripped in 30 results

Options
nwachim
nwachim Posts: 111 Member
I did the day 1 week 4 of jillian Michael's ripped in 30 today and I so want to quit,it's so hard for me that I am beginning to feel I don't have to go through such pain to loose weight.Please share your results to help motivate me, if you have pictures ,they will really be very helpful.Than

Replies

• pojinx
    pojinx Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for everyone, but I'm guessing not too many people will have results to share with you since the key to weight loss and achieving your goals is a mix of many things and few of us find success in one fad diet/video or celebrity endorsement. I own a Jillian Michael video and it is my backup exercise in case it's too rainy for a run or I do not have time to go to the gym. But I could never only do that video for 30 days straight- I'd lose my mind!

Perhaps look around the message boards for strategies to diversify your workout, diet, and nutrition tracking so that you don't feel so stuck by one means of losing weight.

Hope I helped :)
  • lolly715
    lolly715 Posts: 106
    Options
    If you look at my other profile pic from 2012, most of that was with Ri30. It was over the course of over 6 months (2 or 3 times per week) rather than 30 days, but it was pretty much the only DVD I used. Sometimes swapped in a different Jillian DVD for a change but it was my favourite at the time. Only other exercise was walking, probably 1 or 2 times a week - weather depending!

ETA: Trying to add a larger version here...

ba80f698-a859-484f-847f-90d560af6d76_zps983fd30d.jpg

Weight loss is almost entirely diet though. You don't HAVE to be in pain to lose weight, and you probably won't stick with it if you hate it. Much better to find something you enjoy and incorporate that. I happen to love JM DVDs but if I didn't, I wouldn't use them!
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    thank you for your replies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!