New but not new.

Options
Amyafm
Amyafm Posts: 18 Member
I joined this a while back to count calories. Have used it off and on since 2012. I lost 52 pounds last year, and have gained a lot back (not sure how much, I haven't been brave enough to face the scale yet!) in the past six months, give or take.

I thought joining the community here and having people to hold myself accountable to other than myself might help me kickstart things and get back where I want to be.

Not sure what my current goals are other than to take back off the 2 pant sizes I put on, and to count calories for at the very least 5 out of 7 days until I get used to it again. Oh yeah, and to start that pesky exercise back up again!

I look forward to getting to know some people on here and making some progress. :smile:

Replies

• lizzie14115
    lizzie14115 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back:smile:
    feel free to add me as a friend and we can help each other,
    together we are stronger!,
    Catrina x
  • ridergal71
    ridergal71 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I will add you and for anyone else please add me too. I am not new to MFP, but am coming back after being gone a very long time. I need people to encourage as well as hold me accountable and just to learn. Thanks and good luck to you!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Always happy to make new friends, but l come with a word of warning

1. I log daily
    2. If you dont log in for over 10 days, your gone
    3. I like to have a laugh
    4. I speak my mind
    5. l flirt
    6. I live in the North East (UK)

If after that you think you would like to get to know me better, send me a request with a message,

Are you brave enough lol