Friends willing to share food diaries/support?

Options
2»

Replies

• almartini11
    Options
    This is amazing! Thank you to everyone who sent me friend requests, I can't wait to support you and lean on each other :-) I am looking forward to seeing all of your food diaries. Feel free to give me advice on mine too! So far I know my biggest thing to watch is sodium. I am doing an okay job tracking but sodium always finds a way to sneak up there! I am targeting 40% carbs 30% fat 30% protein as my nutritionist said these are good %s for PCOS. Talk to you all soon!! <3<3<3
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kefryar
    kefryar Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    my diary is open-i usually come in under my calories but as far as my nutrient targets i'm usually off. feel free to add me if you like
  • jim_just_jim
    jim_just_jim Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I exersise a lot and like people who share their workouts and can be mutually motivating.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can add me if you want. My diary is set to public.
  • Jenni_MFP
    Jenni_MFP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My diary is now public, but I'll add you! It would be great to help keep each other on track
  • Jred36
    Jred36 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Mine in open; however I had a birthday week celebration so it doesn't look great right now! Lol
  • xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    My food diary is public, I am honest with all I log, good or bad lol feel free to add me.
  • sr2107
    sr2107 Posts: 23
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well....
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Mine's open to friends now, too. Feel free to friend me. :-)
  • SimonCypher
    SimonCypher Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I didn't even realise my diary was private, it's now public as I want everything to be viewed and get told off if I eat something bad. I log 100% of everything I eat and am hoping with it being public I'll stay away from the bad foods / meals etc.
  • amwood89
    amwood89 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi!

My diary is open & I log in daily!

Just back from holiday & struggling to get back on track so could do with some more friends with open diaries for some new ideas & the additional support would be appreciated!

Feel free to add :)
  • denisegresham1
    denisegresham1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me.