Replies

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Lovely! You've done so well! :^D
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    FAN--TASTIC!!! I have similar goals to you... I want to lose 20 lbs before my final dress fitting/my wedding/my honeymoon. You look so beautiful and amazing! Congrats to you!
  • girlygeek85
    Options
    Congrats. You look great. I am trying to lose 10-15 lbs before my dress fitting in Nov. Looking forward to posting before and after pics. I have been stuck at this "trying to lose 10-15lbs' phase and am hoping that I can stay motivated. Thanks for sharing:)
  • angie007az
    angie007az Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • megroto
    megroto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love your dress. Actually, your starting weight is my exact weight right now. I'm hoping to loose the same amount of weight.

I tried on dresses this weekend, one being similar to the one you have. I didn't feel completely confident and I know loosing weight will help.

Just curious, how long did this take you? any recommendations?

I've been at the weight loss thing for some time now, 42 pounds down, but want 20 more off. So things have slowed down a bit. I'm planning on exercising more to help with this.
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    congrats and you look gorgeous :flowerforyou:
  • lexie62208
    lexie62208 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! that kind of dress is my favorite, and you are rocking it!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You can really see it in your face too. Congratulations and have a wonderful time at your wedding (and then keep it up!!) :flowerforyou:
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    You look amazing! and are an inspiration to the rest of us :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful! Amazing how that 20 pounds mattered. The dress is awesome. Have a wonderful wedding. congratulations!
  • shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations!
  • LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your wedding!!!!!
    You look absolutely stunning and that dress is gorgoeus :smiley: !!!!
  • xtinalee17
    xtinalee17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congrats from one bride to be to another! PS love the dress :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!