Anyone with the diet soda cake recipe........

Options
I really wish that I would have written the diet soda cake recipes down..........but if anyone has a recipe PLEASE post.
Thanks you!!!!

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    1 can diet soda, one box of cake mix
    bake accordingly, I use muffin tins!

diet coke and choc cake
  • jessimacar
    Options
    I made one a couple days ago for my Mom's birthday, and it was by far the best cake I've ever made. I didn't tell them it was "healthy" until after and they all loved it!

I cheated and made mine with a cake mix. I used the betty crocker devil's food cake mix, and instead of the eggs/oils, I just mixed the dry cake mix with a can of coke zero. I baked it like normal, using 2 smaller cake tins for a layered cake, and voila! an amazing low(er) calorie cake!! :D

Good luck!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I use strawberry cake mix with a can of diet sprite/7up. Use round cake pans. Cut strawberries and place them in between the cake and cover with fat free cool whip. It's delish!
  • BeautyCrys
    BeautyCrys Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I never knew you could make a cake with diet coke....Really you just use a diet cake and cake mix and that i sit? Does it taste the same? VERY COOL! THX girls!
  • ErinLauren
    ErinLauren Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Diet Orange Crush and Vanilla Cake mix ~ Thats all you need! Makes amazing cupcakes! Diet Coke and anything chocolate is spectacular!
  • klutz25
    klutz25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do this with white or yellow cake mix and a can of Diet 7-Up and bake it normally. Then combine a can of drained crushed pineapple with fat free Cool Whip. It is YUMMY.

:wink:
    Klutz
  • JoJo1953
    JoJo1953 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This sounds awesome. Thanks for asking for this recipe again!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much girls!
    What did you use as frosting?
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much girls!
    What did you use as frosting?

If you make it into cupcakes, you could always use a tablespoon or so of Lite or FF Cool Whip. You could probably even flavor the CW with a few drops of extracts (careful not to add to much and get it too runny) or maybe some of the powder out of a Jell-O or Crystal Lite or Cool-Aid packet (or whatever you have). The possibilities of this recipe are endless......
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    1 can diet soda + 1 package cake mix (any kind) mix together, pour into muffin tins bake at 350 for 20 mins or so and voila
  • mgraue82
    mgraue82 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Also you can mix a box of chocolate cake with a can of pumpkin (makes a gloppy batter) and put it in muffin tins and bake according to cake directions - SO MOIST AND DELICIOUS!!!!
  • clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper and box of Red
    Velvet cake mix.. FAB!
  • Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Just found a recipe for frosting online.

1 cup nonfat milk
    8 oz. fat-free cool whip
    3 oz fat free sugar free instant chocolate pudding.
    mix

Sounds pretty good! There are so many I want to try now!!!!!! Where to start?!.
  • ally1385
    Options
    These all sound so good! Thanks for sharing.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Anyone know how many calories it would be? xx
  • gmom81158
    gmom81158 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would imagine the calories listed for the mix only since you are not adding any calories for eggs oil etc.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    fab! thanks for that! will def have to try! x
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    Diet Orange Crush and Vanilla Cake mix ~ Thats all you need! Makes amazing cupcakes! Diet Coke and anything chocolate is spectacular!

The orange soda is AWESOME. Made Halloween cupcakes like this and they were fab.
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    HungryGirl showed a pretty diet soda cake:
    4980funfetticakemix+creamsoda2.jpg

It's the second thing down in this newsletter:
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1443

They also have other similar recipes in this one:
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1543
  • gmom81158
    gmom81158 Posts: 64 Member
    Options