100 lbs to lose. could use friends along the way.

Options
2»

Replies

• lee134
    lee134 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You can count on me!:smile:
  • CamGoddess
    CamGoddess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need friends too!

Will you please add me? Anyone looking to lose 50 - 100+ Pounds I'd especially be grateful for.

I keep reading trainers and people who only have 20 lbs to lose saying some judge mental things about others who find weight loss hard! Why?

Of course we all believe in being personally responsible for our weight loss, why else would we be here?

I'd love to encourage you & get a sense of community and shared celebration with a few others. Add me?
  • kristaldstanley
    kristaldstanley Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need to lost much more than 100lbs but that is my first goal. I started in July and have lost about 40lbs. I hike daily and try to walk about 3 miles a day. Every single muscle in my body hurts and i have days i just want to give up but i havent. I have no friends on MFP but would love to start adding some. Good luck to you.
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose as well.
    Feel free to add me, I'm here daily :drinker:
  • Flab2Fab32
    Flab2Fab32 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am down 5lbs and have 100 more to go!! Feel free to add me!
  • NewMummy96
    NewMummy96 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 76 lbs to loose , feel free to add me xx
  • Motherbear62
    Options
    Hello :)

I just signed up today and I am looking to loose between 30 to 40 pounds, I would really like and could use a buddy.
  • candygirl13000
    candygirl13000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 250lbs to lose. I would love to be your friend! This time around, I have decided to make small goals rather than look at the big picture. Instead of saying I need to lose 250lbs and not being able to see a light at the end of the tunnel, my goal right now is to lose 50lbs by Halloween. I've lost 43, so I'm almost there. Good luck and let me know if you need any motivation or if you're having a bad day. You can't let it get you down...tomorrow is always another day! :smile:
  • ridergal71
    ridergal71 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have 100+ pounds to lose. I started this journey about April 2013 and lost about 20lbs. I really started fluctuating around September through till Christmas 2013 where I pretty much gave up and gained everything back. It was about March 2014, where I got serious, did some reading and made a plan. I have been able to be successful with weight loss, but find I am struggling now that I have lost close to 60lbs. I have been plateauing since about the beginning of September which is super frustrating for me. I am hoping to lose another 50lbs by February 2015. I was using fitbit, but came back to MFP as I like a lot better! Good luck in your journey and feel free to add me as a friend. You can do this:)
  • chattywalnut
    chattywalnut Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 150 to lose. I'm starting in smaller increments so I don't overwhelm myself. Definitely add me! I'd love some support and to be a supporter
  • Beachedasbro
    Beachedasbro Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting started myself, over a hundy to lose. Feel free to add me, the more support the better!
  • j624632000
    j624632000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 45 lbs left to lose. I started in January with weight watchers. Lost 55 lbs. Then I got stuck and I didn't want to gain it back and then I found MFP and it is so much better. I have lost an additional 20. Just take one day at a time and if you have a bad day just start over fresh. Use the site it has very good sources of information and get lots of friends it will help to motivate and keep you on track. Feel free to add me as friend.:flowerforyou:
  • hesmiledbig
    Options
    add me, I'm brand new!