I've been bad!

Options
Started out good this morning....... but then a 1/2 of jalepeno cheddar bagel found it's way into my mouth! Then one of my clients brought me a almond and maple filled crossiant. Haven't ate it yet.... but soooooooo tempting!

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    don't eat it!!!!!! you'll feel much better later :smile:
  • BrandonMB
    BrandonMB Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Give the croissant to a co-worker... or enjoy it with every fibre of your body,.. and schedule a 45 minute run for this evening!
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    don't eat it!!!!!! you'll feel much better later :smile:

I agree!!!!!
  • angeemantell
    angeemantell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Its ok.. Sometimes you have to treat yourself! If you dont, you will eventually fail and give up. Once I get to a certain goal I will allow myself a cheat meal.. It seems to keep me on track! :wink:
  • lbissett79
    lbissett79 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is your first opportunity to succeed. Don't kill yourself over what you have eaten but do the right thing and put the pastry down!!!!
  • jennyath
    jennyath Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Give it away.....throw it away......run!!!!!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Put the croissant down and walk away NOW!!!
  • sairanasir
    sairanasir Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dont be too hard on yourself, tomorrow is another day!:smile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Most likely you will feel like crap for eating the croissant, so dont give in
  • scotty38886
    scotty38886 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    throw it at the person who gave it to you -stand up do 10 star jumps and 10 crunches sit back down and you will have forgotten all about it lol
  • digby765
    digby765 Posts: 163
    Options
    Lol step away from that croissant lol (do you want it more than reaching your goal)
  • Sherri71
    Sherri71 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Give it away or throw it away NOW! You will FEEL SO MUCH BETTER afterwards and even better at the end of the day!!! :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    throw it at the person who gave it to you -stand up do 10 star jumps and 10 crunches sit back down and you will have forgotten all about it lol
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options

But your coworkers never will... :laugh:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    I'm a big fan of not depriving yourself, so I still indulge...in moderation. But fast forward to your weigh in and that feeling of dissapointment when you haven't lost any weight. You'll be kicking yourself that you had that stupid croissant. Trust me, I've been there. If you feel deprived on your weight loss journey, then have a free day or a free afternoon where you can eat the things you love in moderation, but exercise to make up for it.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You have 2 options ....

1) THROW IT AWAY

or

2) Calculate the calories now and then figure out exactly how much you MUST WORKOUT TONIGHT to get rid of it!
  • MOMvsFOOD
    Options
    Dont be too hard on yourself, tomorrow is another day!:smile:

Sounds like you guys are eating the same stuff- did you have that other 1/2 a cheese bagel?
  • Cruzita
    Cruzita Posts: 12
    Options
    Yes!! We work at the same desk! LOL! We are supporting eachother. We were broguht the same croissant too, and we haven't ate them. I'm giving mine to my husband this evening. :laugh:
  • MOMvsFOOD
    Options
    Yes!! We work at the same desk! LOL! We are supporting eachother. We were broguht the same croissant too, and we haven't ate them. I'm giving mine to my husband this evening. :laugh:

Haha I knew something was up!

I am proud of you both AND glad you werent brining each other the same croissant LOL