4.5 months in and 56 pounds down

Options
I just wanted to share with anyone that has doubts about losing weight that you can do it. I barely have time to do my workout routines between 2 jobs, full time school, and everything else life has to throw at me, but you know what it has paid off so I keep pushing on. I still enjoy a meal out every once in awhile but I seriously changed my eating habits and learned portion control. I also incorporated exercise routines that I enjoy (tennis, swimming, walking my dogs, disc golfing, hiking, batting cage sessions, etc.) and am willing to set time aside for.

I also want to shout out to my MFP friends that have stuck with me since day one :) You are amazing :flowerforyou:

I am not sure how to post pictures but I have my 1st day on MFP in my photos and my profile picture is what I took this morning :)

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    You look great, maybe your name should be littlelessmuffin.
  • mom2mcl
    mom2mcl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WooHoo! Congrats! :bigsmile:

I have 80+ pounds to get rid of... and I set a goal for myself that in one year I'd be down 50 pounds! About a pound a week... You are proof that it IS POSSIBLE! So happy for you and getting excited for ME!! ;) I love success stories!
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share with anyone that has doubts about losing weight that you can do it. I barely have time to do my workout routines between 2 jobs, full time school, and everything else life has to throw at me, but you know what it has paid off so I keep pushing on. I still enjoy a meal out every once in awhile but I seriously changed my eating habits and learned portion control. I also incorporated exercise routines that I enjoy (tennis, swimming, walking my dogs, disc golfing, hiking, batting cage sessions, etc.) and am willing to set time aside for.

I also want to shout out to my MFP friends that have stuck with me since day one :) You are amazing :flowerforyou:

I am not sure how to post pictures but I have my 1st day on MFP in my photos and my profile picture is what I took this morning :)

We seem to have the same things going on as far as work and finding time for activities we enjoy.
    I think we also are on the same pattern as far as weight loss goes, I'm about two weeks shy of 3 months since joining and I'm current down 42 pounds. Hit a bit of a plateau the last two weeks, and have been yoyoing between 37-42 pounds. Hopefully it passes soon and I continue to have great success like yourself! You're doing great! Keep it up!!
    I didn't really set a goal as far as when I wanted to lose it all by, but I know I wanted to lose quite a bit for my sisters wedding.
  • 324_B21
    324_B21 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!! :smile:
  • Josephine237
    Josephine237 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look like two different people...amazing transformation and you give me hope to do the same!
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • BEVERLYSTEEN
    BEVERLYSTEEN Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good job, you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!