Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Sorry i dont know how to upload pictures

http://i62.tinypic.com/2dtqa74.png

Am i doing this site wrong? lol
    i didnt think being under by 98 calories was that bad

I found out very quickly that many of my FB friends are weight loss and fitness "experts". I don't share much about my struggles/questions/issues there anymore. I share my successes, and that's it.

No, you're not wrong.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    How come people who know nothing do it so loudly? lol

:drinker:
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    With all due respect, your friend doesn't know what the hell shes talking about. Glad you stuck to your guns!
  • oneloopygirl
    oneloopygirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    How come people who know nothing do it so loudly? lol

This!!!

Sounds more like the friend isn't happy for her friend...

OP - Congrats on your success so far and I agree with everyone. No big deal. I have days I'm under my calorie goal, sometimes by a few, sometimes maybe 100 - 150, other days, I go over a little.
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    What the hell? People are crazy.. This is why I don't share what I do with people I know. Only people on here:drinker:

:laugh: Same here!
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    She's a cupcake short of a picnic, just ignore her "expert" opinion.

As for the eating 1800 calories on the nose, I laughed out loud. I've eaten everything from 1200 through to 2400, and most days are somewhere in between 1700 and 2000 for me. Some days are higher, some days are lower, it all evens out pretty well. Who on earth would sweat 100 calories here and there?? I've lost 153lbs so I guess I'm doing something right. :D
  • frisco111
    frisco111 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are doing just fine. Don't worry about her. Your metabolism won't slow down because of 100 kcal. If that was true we wouldn't have anorectics still losing weight.
    Congrats on your progress so far! You are doing it right
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Your friend is probably jealous. Your doing fine. Just tell her you know what your doing and don't need her input
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Totally absurd. Eating 100 cals below your goal is going to make your metabolism slow down?

1556_zpsab853e07.gif
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    Options
    I was "NPO" for a day & a 1/2 last week. I think I banked like 450 calories for Thursday... :noway:

Surprise. Surprise. My metabolism didn't slow or halt. :laugh:

Some people are such a$$hats. :grumble:

NOW, if you were 1000 under, consistently (like every day for 10 days or so), I'd have the decency to message you privately and make sure everything was/is okay. :flowerforyou:

People get sick; whether it be physically or mentally, and they can't stomach anything. Some people just aren't hungry and eating would make them sick. :wink: