I'm BACK!! But I need help!....

Options
Hello everyone!!!! For the last four weeks, I have not been able to do much - I broke my collarbone and it was the worst pain of my life for about two weeks. Luckily it is starting to heal and my docs have allowed me to go back to the gym - no yoga, strength, etc. I am only allowed to walk/run at short intervals and the stationary bike... which I hate!!!

I need motivation buddies!! My biggest issue is eating healthy. I have this thing where I think I need to munch on food all the time. Not carrots and fruit but chocolate, fast food, soda, chips... You know, things we shouldn't be eating. To put it plainly - I SUCK AT EATING HEALTHY!!!

If you are like me, lets motivate each other. I would like to lose about 25 pounds but really, I want eating healthy and working out to become a lifestyle so I don't have to worry about weight ever again!

Hope to hear from you all soon!!! :)

Replies

• Gen216
    Gen216 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Ouch, that sucks about the collarbone! Glad to hear the worst of it seems to be over though!

I hear you on the constant snacking... It's a source of comfort! I've lately taken to sucking on crushed ice so I can maybe trick my brain :-/ I also have been super planning making harder to succumb to the easy and unhealthy stuff.. but it's so tough!

If you want to add me we can help motivate each other :-)
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear of your injury! Sending healing thoughts. Please feel free to add me; I've also been mindlessly snacking over the past few months and have paid the price. :) Back on a mostly-healthy vegetarian diet and trying to get some exercise in.
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am totally about this! Really helps to have people to motivate.
    I am also focused on eating healthfully, and could definitely use some motivation, especially exercise motivation!
    Would love to be friends.
  • harrybeanbag666
    Options
    Hello and welcome back. It's good to see your getting back on track from your injury.
    Damn them potato chips and chocolate bars, boy do they sneak up on you.
    Good luck with your injury and conquering the Evil Junk Food!
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i'd love to help motivate/encourage you.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hope you heal quickly! I would love to be friends...add me!
  • xShreddx
    xShreddx Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Eating healthy is a challenge for sure....I've been working hard on finding fun alternatives and it's helped a ton! I'd be happy to be your friend and share!!
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!