waaaahhh :( just a rant

smiley01x
smiley01x Posts: 93 Member
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
I am tired, I am sneezing, I am sweating, I am congested, I am sick :( and when I am sick I dont feel like doing anything. Ijust want to east what I want and lay in bed. How does everyone else stay on track during these times?

Replies

• LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    I don't.
    I whine...I become a baby and I eat what I need to make myself feel better.

Then, I get my butt back on track when I do feel better.

Feel better soon!
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    I usually stay on track eating wise as for exercise I take it easy and rest so I can get better sooner.. I tried exercising once while I was sick and it just made me worse.. Just eat some chicken soup and OJ and rest adn ull feel better in no time.. I hope you get well soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    One of the benefits of living alone, I guess, is that when I'm sick I can only eat what I can make/find/get for myself.... and since sick me just wants to stay curled in bed, that frequently involves the food in my pantry and freezer. Soup, oatmeal, tea... and nyquil.... that's a food, right?

I hope you're feeling better soon.
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 280 Member
    I usually keep a supply of frozen veggies and ready to serve chicken breast in the freezer, so that if I do get sick, all I have to do is pop all that stuff in the microwave and not have to worry about slaving over a hot stove. I also keep some frozen berries so that I can whip up a quick protein shake.

:o]
  • I think you should spoil yourself and eat when you are hungry. Then get on track feeling better!
This discussion has been closed.