Great Friday

Options
Jody1949
Jody1949 Posts: 20 Member
Weighed in today - 4lbs gone since last Friday. Much better than no loss last Friday. it seems like I must have not been eating enough. Went back and changed my profile, evidently my job is not as sedentary as I thought - at least 3 trips a day up and down three flights of stairs. I also made it a point to try and eat all my exercise calories to the point I even had a DQ Blizzard to finish them up. Only 4 more lbs and I'm treating myself to prime rib and a couple of glasses of merlot:love:

Jody

Replies

• dmb0174
    dmb0174 Posts: 31
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!! It is such a hard concept to really believe that not eating enough = no weight loss but it is soooo true! Prime Rib and DQ Blizzards... good taste!

Keep up the good work!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good for you. I know how ya feel, I was sporting a plateau for 2 weeks but I ended up finally losing 2 pounds, not much but I'll take it anyway! I don't know why I expect to be losing at least 3 pounds a week, that just seems unreasonable now that I think about it! Lets keep moving forward! WTG!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Ive had a plateau since Christmas... I've been bumping up the workouts this week!! Congrats on your breakthrough!
    Keep your fingers crossed for me!
  • Jody1949
    Jody1949 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Just keep plugging at it. You might not be losing as fast as you'd like, but at least you're not gaining:love: life is a marathon, not a sprint.
    Jody
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!