There's a fat person on my scales

Options
So I thought I'd treat myself to some new scales. Some nice shiny analyzer ones that tell me my weight, bmi, fat % and hydration. All work well, but unfortunately don't weigh me less than my old ones. And then I looked more closely at the display and next to my fat % is a big fat person, it looks like a balloon with arms and legs. How rude!

So now that's my goal. Not to get into a size 12 or to run a marathon. But to make that b****y fat person shrink!

Replies

• adurfee
    adurfee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh man, this totally made me laugh. Totally rude, but good motivation!!!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    That's how I feel about my Mii on the Wii. SHe is HUGE!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I was thinking! I want that thing SKINNY, lol!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great scale - what company makes it?
  • Carolinea20050
    Options
    Lol! Well, you go for it girl. You are doing really - well keep at it and show those darn scales!
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh today!!! I feel the same about my Mii on the Wii fit, and the noise it makes when it says "That's Obese"! One of these days, soon, it won't say that then I'll laugh and say "HA! Take that!!" and my family will probably commit me but who cares!!!! LOL
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    ha ha! oh dear! at least it's motiviation!!! Which ones have you got?! (not on that you're not lighter on new ones though!)

I used to find it rude when the wii board said "ouch" when i stood on it! Then I realised it did it for everyone... Made me feel a little better!!

xx
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You are so honest love it

HW 350
    S W 325
    CW 295
    Goal 200 personal
    Suggestive weight 169
    We are sisters on same path.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Man that person sure gets around. He's at my house as well. I try to use my scale as motivation to keep up the hard work and making the good choices when it comes to eating.
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    They are salter analyser scales. Bout £35 in the UK. Worth it for the laugh you get when you see that
  • cassidystreasures
    Options

LOL Mine too!
  • kimdummermuth
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thanks for the laugh today!!! I feel the same about my Mii on the Wii fit, and the noise it makes when it says "That's Obese"! One of these days, soon, it won't say that then I'll laugh and say "HA! Take that!!" and my family will probably commit me but who cares!!!! LOL
    Yes hate that!! LOL I totally am excited to be close to overweight and not obese! I can't wait to hear what it says.. When we first got Wii Fit and I got on and it made my Mii all big and fat my kids busted up laughing.. WHOA MOM YOUR HUGE!!!!!! So I can't wait for it not to say "That's Obese" DUH!! lol It makes me laugh but can't wait to myself say HA Take that!!