can't eat another bite!

Options
I worked my butt off today and I'm PROUD of it! Over 1200 - that's right, 1200 - calories burned from exercise! Whoo!

But I can't fit them in my tummy to keep my weight loss consistent. I guess I'll just have to weigh less! Hehe.

Replies

• faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options
    I worked my butt off today and I'm PROUD of it! Over 1200 - that's right, 1200 - calories burned from exercise! Whoo!

But I can't fit them in my tummy to keep my weight loss consistent. I guess I'll just have to weigh less! Hehe.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    :laugh: Go PURPLE!
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

Ho do you know your numbers? If you had HRM to tell you that- than, girl, you did really good:drinker:
    If it is gym equipment 's monitors you are counting on- be carefull: they usually overetimate your workouts 30-50%. I was a victim of that too :explode: . My advice: Get yourself HRM.
    Best of luck:flowerforyou:
  • faythe
    faythe Posts: 245
    Options

Ho do you know your numbers? If you had HRM to tell you that- than, girl, you did really good:drinker:
    If it is gym equipment 's monitors you are counting on- be carefull: they usually overetimate your workouts 30-50%. I was a victim of that too :explode: . My advice: Get yourself HRM.
    Best of luck:flowerforyou:

Nope, I used this calculator: http://www.triathlontrainingblog.com/?page_id=483 to determine my calories burned. Usually my elliptical is off by quite a bit on its estimates. I have a HRM and I love that thing!

Thank you!
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good job:drinker: