Hello!

Options
I am new to this website, I've been here since Sunday and just now am saying hi. I need to lose 100 lbs. and would love to make friends:wink:

Replies

• phyllisjean58
    Options
    I am new to this too. started doing the website a few weeks ago to educate myself on my food choices and nutritional problems. I love it--don't u? I need to lose 40 pounds. my wakeup call was my dr. telling me i needed to start watching my sugar. plus some health issues in the past 2 years have made to realize i have to get healthy to be there for my family. how about you?:flow:flowerforyou: erforyou:
  • stephibeth7
    Options
    I do love it. I just am sick of being overweight. I have a 22 mth old son and it's hard to keep up with him and we'd like to have another baby soon. So, the less weight I have the easier it will be to do all of that. I also want to be there for my family and I need the organization of this site to keep me on track.
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am right there with you. I just joined and love this site already. It really helps to keep my accountable. It's amazing how once you start tracking everything you eat, it all adds up!
    I also have a baby (8.5 months). She's almost crawling now, which means walking soon enough! I want to be able to keep up with her and play!
    Let's keep eachother motivated!! Feel free to friend me. Good luck!!
  • angelabf
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site! You'll love it!
  • stephibeth7
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I feel so welcome already. I should have done this Sunday when i signed up.