TWI-HARDS!! Challenge Question

Options
Hi there everyone :flowerforyou: I know that there was a similar challenge out there but I think it was to coincide with the release of Eclipse..would anyone want to start a challenge to coincide with the release of Breaking Dawn pt 1??

I do realize that it is only Jan and the release is Nov but I think that would give everyone enough time to create mini goals on the way to the major goal which is whatever you want your goal weight to be come Nov 18..

If so, let's start it up..been looking for a way to get all the Twilight people on this site together and what better way than this??

Give me your thoughts!!

Replies

• tracyL88
    Options
    i would be down to do it.....what exactly is it though? lol im down for anything twilight :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I might be up for it. I'm already doing the 90 day challenge, though, but I'm sure something else wouldn't hurt.
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    I'm always up for a challenge! Give up the details! :)
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I mean I don't have any specific routine or anything..I just have a certain amount of weight that want GONE by November 18, 2011..I'm going to the premier in Dallas with a group of friends and I'm the biggest out of all of us and I just want to fit in for a change.

So if anyone else has suggestions as to what it is we can be doing these comming months, I'm down for the cause!
  • tracyL88
    Options
    i'll have to think of something.....but i think this is a great idea! :)
  • savannahgur
    Options
    YAY..Well share whatever you think of :) would love to help start anything
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    In the 90 day challenge, we have new requirements to meet each week. This week it's drink so much water, do so many squats, and do cardio for 30 minutes 3 days this week. You could do one nutrition and one physical exercise each week and make a challenge out of it. Not a competition between us, but more like try to get it finished, and congrats if you did, if you didn't, try harder the next week.
  • savannahgur
    Options
    I like that idea..I'm just not that great at checking the boards as much as I should which is why I was wondering if someone else would want to take the reigns and I could just help..I'm pretty good at doing whatever needs to be done but between work/gym/school I just forget to check MFP
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I'd be glad to do it. And it would be awesome if you could be my helper. :happy:
  • savannahgur
    Options
    Would be happy to :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Awesome! My sugguestion was:
    We can do one nutrition and one exercise thing a week. Does that sound good? Or should we have more? And any more suggestions would be wonderful. :happy:
  • RunLikeBelle
    RunLikeBelle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to follow along but until I graduate in May I can't help out!

I am a huge fan (though I have grown to like Buffy a lot more :blushing: )
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Welcome!

Savannahgur, would it be okay to start this challenge on the 1st of February? That'd give us a few days to get everything today and have people join.
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    We can do one nutrition and one exercise thing a week. Does that sound good? Or should we have more? And any more suggestions would be wonderful. :happy:

wow! that's a great idea!!!! I love that
  • chickadee2010
    Options

wow! that's a great idea!!!! I love that
    Thanks. :happy:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    Anyone else want to join us? We've only got about 6 people right now.