I didn't see a difference until....

Options

Replies

• BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! And to answer the couple questions to how I have done it.. Well I started back in March 2010 and just started off eating healthier(more fruits and veggies less cookies and fast food).. Then I added in exercise about twice a week.. Now I am eating on average about 1,300-1,600 calories a day and working out 4-5 times a week.. I switch up my work out routines to kinda "shock" my body.. I do allow myself one cheat day/meal on Sundays.. I don't go overboard, but its my "rest" day.. I have hit some plateus and didn't do too well over the Holidays, but I got right back to it at the beginning of the year.. It has been a hard journey(espicially having thyroid problems), but I stuck to it, and plan on sticking to it until the last 20 pounds is gone.. Thanks again everyone!! :happy:
  • PrincessGhee
    Options
    you look amazing. and not to sound offensive but holy boobies. super jealous! :)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. and not to sound offensive but holy boobies. super jealous! :)

Haha I hear that quite a lot so its ok.. I thought losing weight would make them smaller but the only thing that got smaller was my around size in my bra.. I have a lot of people asking if they r even real and I can confirm they are 100% REAL LOL :laugh:
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! I could see that difference from a mile away! lol Congrats!!!! Totally gorgeous :wink:
  • parakeet
    parakeet Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!Congrats for your hard work:-)
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Holy crap you look fantastic!! I am hoping to do the same, just started here though. Thank you for the inspiring story!
  • jnknzxD
    jnknzxD Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. That gives me more motivation for my journey. Thank you. <3;
  • shimmerlady
    shimmerlady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    you look fab well done
  • crazeness
    Options
    Awesome work, you look great! :)
  • Maghenta
    Maghenta Posts: 100
    Options
    U go girl.... :flowerforyou: You do look like a diff person.... Great JOB....
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I missed your post! You have done such an amazing job girl! You look fantastic! :smile:
  • rvice2
    rvice2 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You look like a totally different person!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look awesome!
  • colehook
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing! Best of luck on the next 20 :)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look wonderful.
  • EverythingCubbies
    EverythingCubbies Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wonderful pics, you look GREAT!! Congrats!!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, that is a success story alright!
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference! Excellant job!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow you are such an inspiration...congrats!!! You look great!
  • janetful
    janetful Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!