OMG!! (NSV)

Options
I finally got sick and tired of wearing jeans that were hanging off my butt and went shopping. To my surprise, I fit into size 16s! UHH-MAZING! I was in tight 20s when I started!

Oh... and I've gone from a 42DD to a 38DD! I looooove it. :heart:

:bigsmile:

Replies

• eylbrown
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! I'm almost there myself - that's awesome!!! Congrats and keep it up!!
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I went to the store the other day and tried on some clothes and had a similar experience. I was on cloud 9 for a couple days from it. It is a great feeling. Definitely makes you want to keep going!!
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!! Thanks for the inspiration! It must feel good to see your results paying off
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Thank you!
    It really is an awesome and empowering feeling!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Congrats to you! Awesome job!!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow that is wonderful. Great job....I can't wait until my girls go down a few sizes...lol!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I finally got sick and tired of wearing jeans that were hanging off my butt and went shopping. To my surprise, I fit into size 16s! UHH-MAZING! I was in tight 20s when I started!

Oh... and I've gone from a 42DD to a 38DD! I looooove it. :heart:

:bigsmile:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME girl! What a great feeling, right?! Keep going girl, you are a superstar :) Congrats, for that is such a wonderful accomplishment! :flowerforyou:
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    WOOO HOOO!!! Truely inspirational!!! Congratulations!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job!!!
  • emilillymom
    Options
    congrats. i remember that feeling. i just join mfp a couple of weeks ago and hoping to get back into my 10s before to much longer.
  • CameraShy
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate your replies and glad I can give some inspiration to others! :heart:
    You are all rock stars! :bigsmile:
  • Jasmine_Moonstone
    Jasmine_Moonstone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That is awsome! Congrats!!! I can not wait to move down in sizes some. I started with a tight 24 & those pants are now starting to get loose on me!
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    WAY TO GO!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! CONGRATS!

My jeans aren't quite hanging off of me but they are super loose. I can't wait to go buy some new clothes. I will buy smaller jeans as I change sizes.
  • wintervixen78
    wintervixen78 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Wow, well done!! My bra was litrally cutting into me and causing brusing when I re-joined this month and now they're starting to get loose and all the uncofortableness has heeled. I look forward to when my trousers get so loose! Congratulations and keep up the great work :o)
  • tih1972
    Options
    Keep up all the hard work! 2011 is going to be a good year!
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    :happy: Way to go
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!