Another Family Member Joins

Options
Hi All,

I'm new to myfitnesspal. It's absolutely great that I can track what I eat and track my excercise as well! I'm looking to lose 20 lbs and get back to what I was when I was 18! I'm hoping the tools provided will give me the structure to stay on track and help me lose the weight. So far I love the support from the community!

MaBarker

Replies

• mabarker
    mabarker Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm new to myfitnesspal. It's absolutely great that I can track what I eat and track my excercise as well! I'm looking to lose 20 lbs and get back to what I was when I was 18! I'm hoping the tools provided will give me the structure to stay on track and help me lose the weight. So far I love the support from the community!

MaBarker
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ma :happy:

What kind of exercise are ya planning for this week coming?

There are two challenges starting around Sept 1st if you are interested:

100 Pushup Challenge
    and
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Look for specific threads on these if you are interested to know more.

There also are other excellent support threads for different interests...cycling...running...etc.

Glad you are here.

~Namaste

~Mi
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Options
    Hey, welcome to the 'family'. Hope you enjoy your stay and reach your goals
  • LREheart
    LREheart Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome! Best of luck! =)
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome to our fun family...:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

The support you'll find here is awesome!

Ezzie
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    So happy to see you here. Congrats on losing 4 pounds already!!!!
    Love, Jo
    PS We have one of the pacifiers from the other day - must have fallen under the table during dinner. Remind me to give to you when I see you. Have a great week-end.
  • mabarker
    mabarker Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi,
    Well...I'm pretty well situated with workouts. Tomorrow I ride through Greenwich, CT ...about 35 miles.
    I usually run (jog really) 4-5 miles, pilates, and weight lifting. I read about the thread. I am not interested in losing 20lbs in a month..:smile, but thank you for your suggestions!