30 day shred?????

Options
Thinking of starting the 30 day shred monday...
how does everyone who is doing it or has done it like it??? please share :)

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm heading into Day 23 tomorrow. I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I definitely feel more toned & my endurance is WAY better.
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    today will be day 7 for me, its a awesome workout, first couple days i couldn't make it through the whole thing without dying
    now i can get through level 1 like a breeze.
  • imagin002
    Options
    love it! its a tough work out, but its only for around 25 minutes...and definitely been seeing some good results from using it! It's a great workout to do when you don't have alot of time!
  • 305muscle
    305muscle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    http://shreddingandlosing.blogspot.com check out my wife's progress with shred its actually 27 min
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Finished day 6 a few minutes ago. I finally feel like I'm kicking its butt instead of the other way around! I really feel like it is making a difference. I didn't think I would be able to feel different that quickly.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Ditto. It's tough but doesn't take an hour so you can stick with it. I'm starting d1 of l2 tomorrow. Did level one for 11 days instead of 10 so I wouldn't be sore at work today. Between shred and watching what i eat have lost 5 pounds so far
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I love it. Could barely make it through level 1 when I started. Got to level 2 and moved on to No more Trouble Zones for 3 sessions. Just went back and did level 1 today, and it was so easy, I went and did level 2 just 30 minutes later. It is wonderful for building endurance!
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    I just started today! Join in!! (PS: I won't even lie. I nearly DIED) LOL
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    i finished day 7 of level one, those jump ropeing hops kill my calves anyone else have that problem?
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Yes, Could do them by day 9. Starting level 2 tomorrow!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    FINISHED 60 days going for 90 now....
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I love it! I use it 3 times a week and then I mix in some other videos the other 3 days, but the shred is my favorite. It's tough the first few days, but if you stick with it, you'll feel a difference by the end of the first week.
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    305Muscle: I looked at your wifes blog. Very inspiring. She looks great!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I had to stop after 15 days. I started having knee and hip problems that forced me to stop. I went back to Zumba and Kettleworx and I'm better.

I think for me it was too much jumping, and as she says "there's no modification for jumping jacks".

If you have no concerns about knees or hips, go for it! Hope it works for you!