A new start with a new website

Options
I'm feeling very excited to have heard about MFP. I'm starting over for the 100th time it seems. Counting calroies is what works for me. I think the tools and support from this website will really help.

I look forward to participating with everyone.

Anita

Replies

• 2Across
    2Across Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm feeling very excited to have heard about MFP. I'm starting over for the 100th time it seems. Counting calroies is what works for me. I think the tools and support from this website will really help.

Anita
  • pros696
    pros696 Posts: 80
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK :flowerforyou:
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou: This site is by far the best out there for tracking you caloric intake as well as exercise calories burned. You're gonna love it here!! Good luck.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    Hi Anita, Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • marlajog
    marlajog Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome Anita!

I just love it here---I j\know you will also!:happy:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    You can do it-- this website is a great tool-- I have set it as my homepage so it's ALWAYS there to remind me to log my food, et cetera-- welcome!!
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Welcome Anita! This is a great place to start that journey, even if you've started 100 times before the destination and journey will be different. I have confidence that your journey and the friends you meet here will be the the best ever.
    Ezzie
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options

Anita

Welcome, Anita! Yes, you will find on this site the best encouragers in the world! (That's my own opinion, of course, but I've been here since July 1 and already lost 15 pounds with 20 to go!)

Feel free to ask question or share your experiences with us. We're an MFP family!

:flowerforyou:
    Marti in KY
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family Anita!:happy:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You'll do well here...it's very addicting to keep logging in your food & exercise dialy
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Anita

Welcome Anita,
    Glad to see you join us over here!!:happy:
    Like I shared on C2C I've only been here a couple days myself but have really enjoyed the ease of the site and the friendliness found here.:happy:

Think of it as a 'New Beginning' for yourself!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    You can do it-- this website is a great tool-- I have set it as my homepage so it's ALWAYS there to remind me to log my food, et cetera-- welcome!!

What an EXCELLENT Idea to set the site as my homepage!:flowerforyou:

I believe I'll go and do that right now...glad you shared that:happy:

Have a great weekend to my MFP family.
    We're all on this journey together....:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Water Water and More Water!! :o)
    Fitness_Chick
  • bethskiles
    Options
    :happy: Starting over!! This is the story of my life. But my theme is "Never Give UP!!" Just starting (for the first time or ??? time is half the battle. Good luck!
  • 2Across
    2Across Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome.

Anita
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the best site for all the tools, resources, and and the "we put fun in dysfunctional" family! I know you can achieve your goals here! :)
    Oh, abso luv the nickname, are you a crossword puzzle fan?
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you will love it here!
  • 2Across
    Options
    Welcome to the best site for all the tools, resources, and and the "we put fun in dysfunctional" family! I know you can achieve your goals here! :)
    Oh, abso luv the nickname, are you a crossword puzzle fan?

Actually the nickname is from my love of playing the horses!

Thanks for the welcome.

Anita