Small Victories

MobiusMan
MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
edited September 23 in Success Stories
Can where my wedding ring and the ring my kids bought me when I retired from the Navy with out my fingers swelling from them being too tight.

Tried on a pair of jeans that were too small, now they are too big.

Bough new skivvies a size smaller.

What are the little daily victories that make you smile?

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    2 men stopped yesterday and gave me the line How are you doin??? :P I need not to see the scale go down as long as the opposite sex starts paying attention apparently, they kinda let me know I am on the right track! :drinker:
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    I also got my wedding ring on the other day! I haven't been able to wear it since I was 6 months pregnant...almost a year ago...

Congrats on your "small" victories!
  • Erica9903
    Erica9903 Posts: 156
    I got to buy new work pants and jeans the other day. Down from 22ish to an ever so slightly loose 18!!! Congrats on your success so far. Good luck to you along your journey :wink:
  • Fat_Chopper
    Fat_Chopper Posts: 97 Member
    Well done on the loss and feeling good about it!

You will need some new clothes!

My little victory... looking at my shadow on the bike yesterday, I could see sunlight shining through my the gaps between my arms, legs and body. I could see my legs pumping away. The shape of a head in a helmet, seeing my neck and shoulders, it was most agreeable to see a body working away not a black blob on the road beside me.
  • phreddie
    phreddie Posts: 10 Member
    Today, my small victory was moving the 50lb weight one slot to the left...:glasses:
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Today, my small victory was moving the 50lb weight one slot to the left...:glasses:
    Thats a HUGE victory in my eyes :happy:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!