Not new but would like more friends (and motivation!)

Options
Hi,
So I'm Lizzy and I'm 21. Been on the site since August 2010 and have lost about 16 pounds since then. I've still got 11 to go until my first big goal of 11 stone (154 pounds) and I think I could do with some more encouragement to get me there. Feel free to add me. I'm more happy than to give support and any advice I might have :)

Replies

• Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    you can add me.
  • oysterboy
    oysterboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Added.
    I'd like more friends to. I think it helps if there are people there to give you encouragement.
  • Lynnah
    Lynnah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm 20, and also aiming for 11stone (I've got about 16lbs to go) - it'd be great to have someone else with similar goals to keep me motivated, and also give a bit of motivation back in return!
  • charmsangel13
    charmsangel13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hiii, I'm new and have no friends as yet, would be good to have some support too! I'm 23 and looking to lose 15 + kg, not sure what that is in lbs or stone. :)
  • Mr_Delacerna
    Options
    Hi My name is Antonio, I recently heard about the site normally I used to keep ledger's of excersise's and minutes of cardio but that lasted a good 4 weeks before I forget or became preoccupied so this I can keep track of on my laptop while recovering at a starbucks or in the gym. FYI I used to be 370lbs last year I've cut down to 277 that's 107lbs I lost went from a size 56LSuit to a 50L. To all the newcommers that are afraid it's not going to work and give up don't feel that way. Excercise is Key yes but you have to Diet and Diet Properly use supplements when need be but most importantly keep your goals in mind.
  • lizzy755
    Options
    Hi everyone. Wow thanks for all the adds! Looking forward to getting to know you!
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey we all need encouragement at times. I like to have friends to encourage and have them encourage me. I wish you all the best.
  • mizzmorales89
    Options
    I'm also 21! I sent you a friend request.