Blew it yesterday...had "fair" food today...and stayed in my

Options
After going way over my calories yesterday, I was sure I wouldn't get to have any food at the Corn Festival that I went to today...however, I wore my heart rate monitor and found out that I burnt 1267 calories in the five hours that I was walking around looking at everything...I got to have a Cheesesteak Sub and it was so good...and I am within my calories for the day...so excited! I am exhausted from all the walking and the heat, but it feels good to be under my calories for today!

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    After going way over my calories yesterday, I was sure I wouldn't get to have any food at the Corn Festival that I went to today...however, I wore my heart rate monitor and found out that I burnt 1267 calories in the five hours that I was walking around looking at everything...I got to have a Cheesesteak Sub and it was so good...and I am within my calories for the day...so excited! I am exhausted from all the walking and the heat, but it feels good to be under my calories for today!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is good news....well that you were under calories....
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is good news....well that you were under calories....
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

(does a happy dance for Laura)
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I'm blowing it today. Not what I had in mind. I don't do it a lot so maybe it will shock my body! Congrats on staying under your calories today!
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    isnt it great when you can get back on track.
    i was finding weekends hard with no exercise scheduled and no time to do it with two kids to work around as hubby works every second weekend and takes the car and i dont like randomly walking i like a destination and back again lol and its winter so weather not always on my side so anyway i have now made myself plan walking trips with the kids which they love. all so i can eat alittle bit more lol having a stomach condition that stops me eating a lot of food i am limited on what i can eat so often find it hard to have variaty and not go over in calories for the day but while im loosing weight and its all working i will stick with it and make myself.
    we are going away in 3 weeks to sydeny (from nz) for 6 weeks so will go to the gym when i can with mom and will have to get out and walk the other days although will be full fun days walking around doing stuff . could do with a heart rate monitor for this trip oh well ill have to realy work hard at keeping on track.
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Your doing so well:happy: We're all proud of you:flowerforyou: