One thing I'm doing under "Today's Food Notes" on MFP

Options
Is writing what they say, ie, "if every day was like today.....you'd weigh xxx in 5 weeks"..........

I find it inspriational, and I copy & paste it.....so that when I look back I can find out if it's true or not. I only started doing this the other day. Maybe some of you guys will like doing it. It's fun and inspirational.

Replies

• heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    what a good idea!
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I bought a little $1 calender from Target to do just that. At the end of the day I jot down 5 weeks later my weight "should be". It's a great way to keep me motivated AND seeing what I'll be weighing in a month from now. :smile:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I like that idea! Thanks!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    The problem is it always says 5 weeks! I wish it would pick a damn day and stick with it. Then I'd know if I'm still on track .
  • Lstrode
    Lstrode Posts: 51
    Options
    Great idea.. I might start doing that!!
  • LauraMcGanity
    Options
    I find it motivational as well - and I'm going to start noting it down and seeing if I get there!
  • crazyda79
    crazyda79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've thought about doing that but haven't done it yet.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    mine changes drastically every day one day it will say 10 pounds the next 5 lol so i dont bother with it
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    That's a great idea! Stolen :wink:
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    I've been doing that for a few months now, and it's usually pretty close for me. It's fun to see, even when it's wrong.
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I like that idea!
  • judithlang
    Options
    Brilliant ! I am going to do this right now - thanks :happy:
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the idea... I am going to write it down tonight and see what happens in 5 weeks!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Just found out you can retroactively do this for all your previous days too. I did it last night.
  • alohajillian
    Options
    Beautiful! I'm stealing it! Thanks for the tip!