MAJOR GOAL ACHIEVED!!

Options
firegirlred
firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
I'm in my prepregnancy uniform. Nomex (firefighting clothing) is great for many things, but no stretchy. It's like wearing duct tape if it's too small, and I end up looking like the stay-puft marshmallow man (or the michelin man).

I just needed to share.

Thank you all for your motivation and support.

Rae

Replies

• firegirlred
    Options
    I'm in my prepregnancy uniform. Nomex (firefighting clothing) is great for many things, but no stretchy. It's like wearing duct tape if it's too small, and I end up looking like the stay-puft marshmallow man (or the michelin man).

I just needed to share.

Thank you all for your motivation and support.

Rae
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congradulations. That sounds exciting:flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Options
    Your so funny this morning:laugh: with your posts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: makes me laugh!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    You just gotta post a pic of you in preggers fire fighting gear! :laugh: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • firegirlred
    Options
    Don't know if those are appropriate here.....

I did do some of my maternity pix in bunker gear. Kind of a keepsake. I mean, how many women have maternity pix in that kind of "setting!" On the other hand, I was a human sausage. Water weight and all.

Other than that, I got reassigned to the office. Only time in my career I've ever worn a dress to work.

Don't think that would go over well at a fire. "Okay guys, time to get out, the silk is singeing."
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :tongue: :noway: :bigsmile:
    Better than chipping a nail I suppose?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO congratulations!:wink::laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!