for the ladies...

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
has TOM ever been so vicious with you that you eat like a maniac, get borderline migraines, and waves of nausea on top of awful cramps...i get one like this maybe once a year and right now seems to be that one time...it takes me out of the workout scene for a few days because i get dizzy and queesy...i am just wondering if any other ladies suffer that way

Replies

• Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I can't say that I TOM has EVER been that bad for me. Even though it only happens once a year. this might be something you might think about discussing with your doctor.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    :blushing: I am like this right now!

This morning my poor husband went to grab a yogurt and I screamed at him like a crazy person.....don't you touch the cherry yogurt!!!:angry:

The thing is, is that my daughter is very picky about food in the morning! Cherry yogurt is the only kid she likes.:blushing:

I am laughing out loud even typing this.:laugh:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I get pretty severe, but short-lasting, symptoms. I feel TERRIBLE for a few days before and one or two into my period. Nausea, cramps, irritability, moodiness, etc...

Mine are pretty consistent, though. Are there any changes that might have made your symptoms worse?
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    nope. its a one time a year thing...it used to be more frequent when i was bigger. like urs mines only a couple days then im fine
  • sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have endometriosis so mine is alway horrid...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Mine was that bad just about all the time, which is why I love being on Depo so much. None of that. It's like flipping Aunt Flo the bird! :laugh:
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I'm ravenous around the TOM - can't stop eating for a week. I've finally learned to exercise more so I can eat more and even though normally I don't eat all my exercise calories (leave a 200-300 cushion because I'm not sure the gym machines/MFP always calculates correctly) - when its TOM I eat every damn calorie.
  • abalina
    abalina Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    around TOM, i eat like a horse and i get craazy headaches and AWFUL cramps !