Bye Bye 21 pounds

Options
I just wanted to share my before and after photos. After I had my children my body totally changed. I lost muscle mass, gained about 10 pounds, and just felt worn out and run down. I decided to start my fitness journey one year ago. The before pic was taken 2.5 years ago, about 5 months after I had my second child. I was lucky enough to be able to leave my job and stay home with the kids. I lost 8 pounds in one year just by chasing my kids and not eating all the junk food available at work (I worked at a food company).

BEFORE
2pphmkn.jpg

I began my journey on MFP after my friend had luck losing 50 pounds! I tracked calories and stated exercising. At first I did some Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs. I added Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred and her toning and aerobics video. I really started to drop the weight and my shoulders began to have definition. In May 2010 I added Jackie Warner Total Body workout. OMG....even though I was now able to finish Jillian's videos easily I was so sore after Jackie. I really toned up with her video and even added running as aerobic activity...I HATE running but it was so much easier after being conditioned with all the videos. So....here is my After pic. I lost 13 more pound for a total of 21 pounds in two years! I'm in maintence mode now. Sometimes I go overboard with eating (like the holidays) but I get back on track with MFP!!

AFTER
after.jpg]

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Replies

• loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Congrats on you're success!!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Way to go. You look great!
  • pjames22
    Options
    That is soooo inspiring!!! Congratulations. Keep up the good work.
  • hilaryfagan
    hilaryfagan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wow well done, i also have 1.5st to lose. i joined mfp last week and started, yet again my diet and fitness routine but lo and behold i have been stuck in bed all day with a really bad cold and no energy but, the upside is that i have been on mfp quite a lot today and feel really motivated. thanks for sharing your story and photos. Hilary
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    you look great! amazing!
  • robynbirdy
    robynbirdy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH!!:happy:
  • LonnaRox
    LonnaRox Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Your abs look great! :bigsmile:
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!!!!
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! wow...truly inspiring. Great job!
  • maureensc
    Options
    Great job! You look SUPER!!!
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have Jackie Warners Total body workout and I love it!
  • jaci34
    jaci34 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. Im on the road to the same results.. I actually have before and after pics I posted today and they are 2 yrs apart too.. I still need more to go but determined to do it..

SusieQ
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow!! Thank you for sharing your pics - what a transformation! You must be feeling great!!
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!! :)
  • ngolston
    ngolston Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great results and very inspiring pics!!! Way to go!!!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!!!! Now I have to add you as a friend to see how you do it!!!! I am working towards my own 20+ lbs ish transformation!!! You rocked it!!!! Congrats! How inspiring!!!!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great, congratulations!
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    WHat the heck! You look great. I actually had to go back and double take your before picture. Fabulous! Seriously great. Nice tan too... Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!