Tracy Anderson Book + DVD -- any better suggestions?

Options
I bought Tracy Anderson's new book that comes with the dvd -- just wondering if anyone else had tried it and had good results. I read the whole book -- the exercises are often really complicated, so I thought the dvd would help me...I'm just not sure -- maybe it's just not for me, I need something more straight forward. I can't do dance moves.

Anyone have great dvd suggestions for workouts -- especially ones that don't involve dancing or jumping (sorry, that's too hard core for two of my particular physical attributes).

I am sore all over, I will say -- her moves are the real deal. I might give it another chance, but I'll need something simpler for cardio.

Replies

• kareokemom5
    Options
    Try Leslie Sansone walk at home. It is upbeat extremely simple steps. It basically is walking that starts out slow and goes faster with a few moves in between. You can pick 1-mile, 2-mile, 3-mile, and 4-mile or do them all. The one I use cost $10 at wal-mart and comes with a firm band. It is called Walk Slim Fast and Firm 4 really big miles. the first mile is 15min, 2nd is 12 min, 3rd is 10 min, 4th mile is 15 min, and a 4min stretch at the end. I am just starting so I do the 1-mile than skip over to the 4th mile because they use the firm band with it than go on to the stretching.