Bodybugg

Options
I am thinking about purchasing a Bodybugg to help track my calories burned. Anyone else have an opinion on this? I just don't want it to be a waste of money.

Replies

• BlessedMystique
    BlessedMystique Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have a BodyMedia Fit, which is exactly like a BodyBugg, only cheaper
    Buying it was the best thing I did for my weightloss.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just got my body bugg 2 weeks ago. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought it thru 24 hr fitness for 150.00.

It was the best fitness invest I have made. Most of the time I have no idea its even on me.

If you cant afford it, check ebay for used ones.
  • tonyen826
    Options
    I just got my body bugg 2 weeks ago. I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought it thru 24 hr fitness for 150.00.

It was the best fitness invest I have made. Most of the time I have no idea its even on me.

If you cant afford it, check ebay for used ones.

I planned on buying it through 24 hr fitness as well. They are selling the 3rd generation for $169 plus and extra 4 months of the online program and I found a coupon code for another $10 off so that's my plan. I just have to make a decision by the end of the day pretty much because the deal ends on the 31st. Thanks for the feedback though, I appreciate it!
  • ThePhatMan
    Options
    You May want to try Costco, Body Media is $150 and comes with a 12 month subscription.
  • tonyen826
    Options
    You May want to try Costco, Body Media is $150 and comes with a 12 month subscription.

Okay thank you so much. I'll go there tomorrow and check it out. i almost ordered it today but decided to wait til tomorrow and see what others might have to say first.