when you see yourself as you want to be

Options
I keep having this vision of what i want to look like. I am diving into the infinity pool at sensatori tenerife (check that baby out for a really good motivational reward) and im in a bikini no lumps or bumps and all toned up on the belly .....

so what do you see as your passing of the victory line?

Replies

• AliciaJade93
    AliciaJade93 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    at a summer festival, in a playsuit and wellies looking toned healthy and happy dancing to the music with my friends in the sun! :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Jumping over the fire at the end of the Warrior Dash, wearing a girlie-kilt and a sports bra, with rock hard abs and covered in mud. :smile:
  • dawnkitchen
    Options
    I just was wondering this this morning!

I see myself in compression shorts and a sports bra hiking and canoeing all day in Maine on summer vacation with my boyfriend's family.
  • nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    hey we should post in this thread when we acheive it!!
  • californiagirl10
    Options
    i SEE BEING THE HOTTEST BABE CALI HAS EVER SEEN SPENDING TIME IN FORT BRAGG CALIFORNIA WITH MY WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND, BE ABLE TO RUN ON THE BEACH IN A BATHING SUIT WITH CONFIDENCE AND HAPPINESS :) ROCK ON TO ALL OF YOUR DREAMS MAKE THEM HAPPEN :)
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I just want to be able to complete an entire workout without having to stop, or to fit into a pair of exercise shorts that I can buy at Target instead of having to wear men's because they don't sell my size in mainstream stores. I think I personally have to focus on my short term goals because I can't SEE myself at the far end of this whole journey yet!
    With that said, I AM thrilled with the idea of a shopping spree to fit my much smaller size when I am at my goal weight!!! :happy:
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I see myself as the person I've always wanted to be. Slimmed-down, toned and not embarrassed of how I look. Being able to go out in a bathing suit without trying to cover up or thinking people are snickering at how I look. I see the confidence in myself I've always been chasing
  • nixxy74
    Options
    hey anyone in this thread want to add me feel free btw!
  • promiseskept
    Options
    I think for me, its going to be that little "cocktail dress surprise" for my hubby on the Greek Cruise I dream about often!
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I want to walk down a street and turn heads!
  • barbarabelk
    Options
    I see myself in much more fashionable clothing *lol*
  • nixxy74
    Options
    @ promisekept

ahh greece is gorgeous! north corfu is amazing.good luck with your journey and feel free to add me
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I see myself walking into a regular clothing store and buying something off the rack... for ME! Not a gift for somebody else!
  • barbarabelk
    Options
    I see myself walking into a regular clothing store and buying something off the rack... for ME! Not a gift for somebody else!

Exactly!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I see myself sitting in a chair and not crossing my arms to hide my stomach. I see myself not freaking out if I reach overhead and my shirt shows a bit of tummy. And I see myself being one of those people who is "a fitness buff." Wouldn't that be fun? :)
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    I see myself as the person I've always wanted to be. Slimmed-down, toned and not embarrassed of how I look. Being able to go out in a bathing suit without trying to cover up or thinking people are snickering at how I look. I see the confidence in myself I've always been chasing
    "thinking people are snickering at how I look"
    Lol You'd be surprised about how others don't care how we look. Unless you look really hot or something. :P
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    i SEE BEING THE HOTTEST BABE CALI HAS EVER SEEN SPENDING TIME IN FORT BRAGG CALIFORNIA WITH MY WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND, BE ABLE TO RUN ON THE BEACH IN A BATHING SUIT WITH CONFIDENCE AND HAPPINESS :) ROCK ON TO ALL OF YOUR DREAMS MAKE THEM HAPPEN :)

I'm just kidding here but "what beach"? Fort Bragg ................brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Beautiful in the hard hard hard summer, the rest of the time fog city, but it is a super cute town!