music suggestions?

Options
I need some music suggestions for my aerobic playlist. What is everyong listening to?

Replies

• HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    Lady Gaga has great beats for working out! If you're more into rock Muse and Coldplay have great rhythm in their music.
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Some of my new favs are:

Check it out by Nicki Minaj
    Imma be by Black eyed peas
    Like a G6 by Far east movement
    Love Like woe by The Ready Set
    OMG (ft. Will I am) by Usher
    U and Dat by E-40 ft. Tpain
  • Valorin
    Valorin Posts: 21
    Options
    I listen to Heavy Metal when I'm doing things. It gets me pumped up and good to go!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty simple lol...George Michael, WHAM!, Our Lady Peace, Raine Maida, Chantal Kreviazuk, James Blunt, Dido...just depends what mood I'm in I guess...
  • Hijinxed_Heather
    Hijinxed_Heather Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I listen to hard rock/metal to keep me motivated in the middle of a workout. It gives me a determined mentality to push myself that extra mile. [ ie. Bullet for My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, Breaking Benjamin, AC/DC, The GazzettE, Dir en Grey etc.]

On the other hand, I have days where I'm just in too good of a mood to get that harsh mentality and wind up listening to George Michael, Queen, Huey Lewis, anything fun and usually from the 80s]. =)
  • IndependentMe
    IndependentMe Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Wow, great suggestions! I listen to all --- from Kid Rock to Katy Perry, not to mention Matrix soundtrack!
    THANK YOU
    Keep them coming, I love trying new music to keep me motived.