Eat Clean Diet - Protein Powder?

Options
I am looking for a really good protein powder that fits the Eat Clean Diet standards, and am wondering what all of you use? I am looking for a Vanilla flavor, or really an unflavored would be good too!

Thanks, all! :)

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    try ISO Sensation 93 vanilla bean. I get it from gnc not add preservatives no add sugar or artifical sweetner and has 30g of protein
  • HIzara
    HIzara Posts: 187
    Options
    Hammer Nutrition products are 100% non artificial!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I use Gold Standard products (love the chocolate)...and I think its the best whey protein out there absorbance-wise for your body. I use it every day and have been losing fat and toning up!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    try ISO Sensation 93 vanilla bean. I get it from gnc not add preservatives no add sugar or artifical sweetner and has 30g of protein

I'm looking at the ingredients...it contains colostrum! Mmmm? LOL
  • tondalea
    tondalea Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Iso Nutrition has sucralose according to the ingredients.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options

I'm looking at the ingredients...it contains colostrum! Mmmm? LOL

Colostrum (also known colloquially as beestings,[1] bisnings[2] or first milk) is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals in late pregnancy. Most species will generate colostrum just prior to giving birth. Colostrum contains antibodies to protect the newborn against disease, as well as being lower in fat[3] and higher in protein than ordinary milk.
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I know what colostrum is, I'm a mommy haha. It just seemed like a weird thing to see in a food product :)