I am back! Need New support buddies!

Options
I am back again. This time I am sticking to this. I gained all 20 pounds back and let me tell you why.
In June my Dad passed away and lost my job at the same time. My boss was a complete *kitten* to fire after my dad dies and just a month before had given a wonderful raise because I was doing a (what he said) better than he expect outstanding job.
It took me five months, yea FIVE months to fine a new (which I might say I think is the best job I have ever had!)
Well during the month of my dad passing and the five months unemployed I was having really bad anxiety or panic attacks, just felt plan awful. My doctor put me on Remron and on this meds I thought of FOOD 24/7 and I gained so much weight. I was finally diagnosed with an irregular heart beat. My meds were changed about two week ago. I feel like me again and much happier. Plus without even dieting I lost 2 pounds. So here I AM BACK AND I AM GOING TO WORK MY BUTT OFF. LOL! I plan on joining Weight Watcher this week, has anybody here tried them??

Replies

• tgburkert
    Options
    Would love to support you as you go, and would welcome any support you can offer. Feel free to friend me.
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Bless you! I had an almost identical experience. Started here in March of 2009 and in Sept 2009 had 2 deaths in my immediate family, just 3 weeks apart, and then severely injured my leg. I gained all my weight back plus 6 pounds. I just started back 20 days ago.

You will do good here. Feel free to friend request me.
  • hparke
    hparke Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and I know you'll be successful with all the support available here. Add me if you like and I'm glad things have turned around for you. I've also been unemployed for a long time and have had my confidence shot because of it...not knowing which way to go next and so on but I'm in it for the long haul (this time) :smile: